Wednesday 23 November 2016

Green Class paint 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar'

What a busy week it has been. This week we have been learning all about a very hungry caterpillar and what he liked to eat. We then each chose a fruit or the caterpillar to paint. We applied our squiggle skills by painting different types of lines such as straight lines and circles. We also choose the colours that were the same as what we were painting from the story.

Here are some photos of what we did and also what we said about what we were doing.



Alexander said "I want this green paint for the hungry caterpillar."
Zain said "I'm painting plum. The colour is purple."
Sara said "I want to make orange."
Eren said "I'm making orange. Look so many orange."
Jordan said "I want to paint a pear and a strawberry too."

No comments:

Post a Comment